Saturday, January 10, 2015

Extra income for teachers



Are you a teacher? Are you creative? Would you like a bit of extra cash 
to travel or shop?

Well, I've got the answer!!!
I discovered Teachers pay Teachers (TPT) in October 2014 and I just love it. I started creating and selling resources for teachers. 

To my pleasant surprise, I can help teachers and students by creating products AND make money at the same time! You can too! It's very simple to start out. If you want to give it a try, please use my referral code. 
Click here: Teachers pay Teachers

If you would like more information, please email me at michelle.dupuis1@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this updated information with us and also for all teachers.
    Educational Company in India, Global Schools in india


    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information about education. I want to say thanks to you and your blog.
    Literacy Programme in India


    ReplyDelete