Thursday, December 31, 2015

100 days of school

Hello Hello, I've teamed up with a group of amazing teachers to bring you this linky party. 


100th DAY OF SCHOOL

The 100th day of school is just around the corner! 
This day is so much fun!

Here's a list of simple activities that can help you 
celebrate with your students PLUS a FREEBIE.

scroll down for your free bookmarks

My top 10 favorite ideas from 

1. Challenge your class to read 100 books.

2. Brainstorm with students a list of machines that can go faster than 100 miles per hour.

3. Challenge students to collect 100 autographs.

4. Have small groups of students flip a coin 100 times and record the results in a table or graph.

5. Have each student finish the sentence "If I had $100..."

6. Challenge students to tell 100 jokes.

7. Ask students to make as many words as possible using the letters in the words ONE HUNDRED.

8. Challenge kids to do 100 jumping jacks.

9. Plant 100 seeds with your students.

10. Challenge students to perform 100 acts of kindness.



My top 3 favorite ideas from

 Education.com:

1. 100 shapes mural
Make a 100 Shapes Mural Activity


2. 100th day of school recycle craft
100th Day of School Recycle Craft Activity

3. 100th day of school "Tree of me"
100th Day of School



100 DAYS OF SCHOOL FREE BOOKMARKS
click on the picture:
100 days of school   FREE bookmarks


Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free bookmarks! I always love to do the "read 100 books" activity. I die cut 100 shapes, and each time a student reads a book, they write it on a shape, and we hang them in the hall in rows of 10. Happy 100th day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us this month! I work in a very eco-friendly school, so I love the recycled craft idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I used to love teaching about 100th day but we stopped a few years ago. I may need to bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awlll....I love doing the 100th Day!! It's always so fun and it's a great way to celebrate numbers!! Thank you for these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like lots of fun! Thanks for linking up, Michelle! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete